My photo
23 years old. Pursuing Public Policy and Global Affairs in School Of Social Sciences at Nanyang Technological University. Thank you for the taking the time to visit and read some of my posts. I hope that you will be able to take away some insights and perspectives on various topics discussed within my space at the end of the day. I will continue to pen down my thoughts as it has always been my pleasure to do so. Any feedback are warmly welcome and can be reached me through the contact form.

Friday, July 19, 2013

What’s the best gift I have ever given someone?

The best gift I have ever given to someone, is a 15 to 20 pages hand-written pure physics 
notes. I know it may seem nothing that special. However, it was considered as the best gift in my heart. Why?

Firstly, a promise from me to someone, was made. It was a promise to try my every means and my best to help her in reviving her love for the subject, Pure Physics. Since it was a promise, then enough said, I will fulfill it. 

However, even with the strong and sheer will power I had, due to unforeseen circumstances - I nearly did not accomplished it. But, I overcame the obstacles in the end. :)

So I went ahead using colour pens to do up a hand-written notes on Pure Physics for her, knowing that she studies better with the aid of colours. With this, I took about 18 hours over the stretch of three days, to complete it. And finally, I handed it over to her. I still remembered her using her most sincere tone and eyes to say, " Thank you, Ben ". 

I would say that this is the best gift - using my best efforts, with the most sincere heart, to complete it.  

Time passed, and the day for O level results is finally here. On that day, I approached her and asked her, " Did you managed to pass your Physics? ". She told me a yes. That moment was considered to be the best of my life, and I was deeply touched, simply because I believe on her part she has tried really hard as well. I was only considered as the locomotive to her success in Physics. 

P.S. I wish her all the best in the future, and I know she will do well in her everything she do!

No comments:

Post a Comment