My photo
23 years old. Pursuing Public Policy and Global Affairs in School Of Social Sciences at Nanyang Technological University. Thank you for the taking the time to visit and read some of my posts. I hope that you will be able to take away some insights and perspectives on various topics discussed within my space at the end of the day. I will continue to pen down my thoughts as it has always been my pleasure to do so. Any feedback are warmly welcome and can be reached me through the contact form.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Caught my attention.

Today while surfing on the internet, something has caught my attention. so I would like to share it with my readers. :) Here it goes,

Your remedy for anxiety is the question: 'Will this matter in a year from now?'

All too often you get so involved in things that you look at life through a microscope. Amplifying manifold, an invisible speck becomes an insurmountable mountain. Put down the microscope and imagine yourself a year from now looking back at today: 'Does this really matter?'


Hope this will be meaningful and useful to some of you, at your current stages of life, as it was extremely useful for myself . 
Enjoy your weekends people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment