My photo
23 years old. Pursuing Public Policy and Global Affairs in School Of Social Sciences at Nanyang Technological University. Thank you for the taking the time to visit and read some of my posts. I hope that you will be able to take away some insights and perspectives on various topics discussed within my space at the end of the day. I will continue to pen down my thoughts as it has always been my pleasure to do so. Any feedback are warmly welcome and can be reached me through the contact form.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Away! Bye!

Hi friends! 

I’ll be flying to Denmark tonight for the entire June vacation! If you’re thinking that this trip is going to be my holidays … sadly it’s not! Hahaha. I will be going there to study!! I suddenly recalled what my friends always tell me, "You can't stop studying one ah? Haiyo!" To my dear friends: I also wish I can stop la, but I guess deep down in me there's a dream that I need to pursue in my life! And you all should know! heh :) 

Also, I really would like to thank and express my gratitude towards my friends who have expressed their best wishes for me over in Denmark. I am glad to receive those text messages and phone calls. It's the thoughts that you guys have for me made me feel how fortunate and blessed I am! 

I will try to upload daily taken photos on my blog to share my life in Denmark with you all! I will promise to enjoy as much as I can over there, even though the chances of it are quite low! :P 

Lastly, I also hope that I will be able to write a sequel to one of my old blog topics after my trip! I hope that I am really able to though. (: 

To end off, I like to sincerely wish you guys a happy June vacation too! :) Enjoy it to the fullest!! 

I WILL MISS YOU ALL! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment